Considering the learning I have acquired in the specialization course throughout the year, the knowledge gained in module 2 ''ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TO ENHANCE STUDENTS' ENGLISH SKILLS'' will influence my English teaching with more creativity and confidence to take advantage of all the AI resources that I can use to put into practice with my pupils. To improve the four macro skills of my students (reading, listening, speaking, and writing), I will definitely use the varied AI tools, apps, and websites that I have learned in this module. For example, I will employ Elsa Speak with my Basic English students to improve their fluency and speaking skills. Also, I will use Brisk to save time and make a reading and comprehension exam based on a Ted Talk podcast; I consider that this is astonishing because I love podcasts, and I consider that it will catch my students' attention.
Additionally, the Bot activity gave me an idea about the implementation of AI in our business, class, or entrepreneurship. This is really helpful for our customers, students, or people interested in our job to receive feedback, assistance, or help with an inquiry related to our brand; indeed, I enjoyed personalizing the Bot with data related to the subject of Readings and Conversation II because the information will help the students with assistance to study for any exam that they might have.
Finally, I will continue using AI with in my teaching practice and life activities because I want to share my new knowledge with my students and friends, and I hope that module 3 will be better and fruitful.

Hello, Mario
ResponderEliminarThe concept of implementing an AI bot for student assistance is intriguing. As a student, having access to a personalized bot that can provide immediate feedback or help with course-related queries sounds incredibly useful, especially for exam preparation. I'm curious about how comprehensive these bots can be and whether they might eventually be able to offer more advanced forms of tutoring or explanations for complex topics.
You did a good job!
Thank you Dianita! 🙏🏻✨
EliminarHello Mario! The blog demonstrates your commitment to exploring innovative teaching methods and staying current with educational technology trends. By sharing your learnings, you're contributing valuable insights to the ELT community. I think you did a great job. Keep on tack!
ResponderEliminarThank you Elbita! 🙏🏻✨
Eliminar